Product is inserted into
high-gloss coated sleeve
with double door opening
- Shrink wrapped
- Digital full color printing on
- Postal ready back side
- See price grid below for choice of products
|DD2||3.9" x 6.25" x 1.28"||SmashLight™ Noah||250||$5.15||$5.25|
|DD3||5.45" x 8.5" x .78"||SmashLight™ Elijah & Noah||250||$11.45||$5.25|
|DD4||3.9" x 6.4" x .78"||SmashLight™ Eliana||250||$2.60||$5.25|
- Set-up charge for Post Card Sleeve Box: $48(v) (up to 1 hour art time)
- Additional variable data: $0.13(v) per block
- Please call for current shipping rates
- Please call for custom sizes and projects
- With variable data, we can ship to names from your Excel spreadsheet
- To send one at a time, on demand, call about our "Celebrator" program
Post Card Boxes FAQ:
- What is a postcard box?
- A postcard box is a container with a 4-color process sleeve. The product "box" is shrink wrapped for a gorgeous presentation. The back can be postal-ready for mailing out.
- Can you do a custom size?
- We have several sizes, and we add sizes every month. Although it is best to fit into a size we have in stock, we would be glad to quote a custom size.
- What can fit inside the box?
- We have dozens of products that are custom fit for our containers. However, we are open to quote putting other products in the container.
- Can I ship 100 at one time?
- Yes, you can ship 100 at a time. Also, if you supply us with names in an Excel spreadsheet (or a text file we can import into Excel: CSV, XML, etc.), we can mail them for you.
- Can I buy 1 at a time?
- Absolutely. With our new Celebrator program, you can send one box with personal art and a personal message. Ask us for details.
- What artwork is needed?
- As always, Bentcil® has stock art to work from, or we can help you with art. Our art set-up fees will vary depending on the job.