Celebrator2 is ready to Roll!
Call Customer Service for Questions about Celebrator2 and Post Card Boxes
- A Web-to-Action Communication System
- You can send postcard boxes one at a time with the Celebrator™
- Call us for details, or visit celebratorcards.com »
Post Card Boxes FAQ:
- What is a postcard box?
- A postcard box is a container with a 4-color process sleeve. The product "box" is shrink wrapped for a gorgeous presentation. The back can be postal-ready for mailing out.
- Can you do a custom size?
- We have several sizes, and we add sizes every month. Although it is best to fit into a size we have in stock, we would be glad to quote a custom size.
- What can fit inside the box?
- We have dozens of products that are custom fit for our containers. However, we are open to quote putting other products in the container.
- Can I ship 100 at one time?
- Yes, you can ship 100 at a time. Also, if you supply us with names in an Excel spreadsheet (or a text file we can import into Excel: CSV, XML, etc.), we can mail them for you.
- Can I buy 1 at a time?
- Absolutely. With our new Celebrator program, you can send one box with personal art and a personal message. Ask us for details.
- What artwork is needed?
- As always, Bentcil® has stock art to work from, or we can help you with art. Our art set-up fees will vary depending on the job.